Seamless, lightweight, and easy-to-apply.
Weatherskin Roofing Systems
The WeatherSkin Roof System is a proprietary, high build, low gloss, acrylic elastomeric, reinforced cold roofing system. When applied as directed, the Eco-Lite membrane bridges minor surface imperfections, hairline cracks, providing outstanding durability and long-lasting protection. It has superior aging characteristics eliminating the causes of ruptures, cracks and delaminating. It withstands substrate movement and accommodates rapid changes in temperature. WeatherSkin Roof System allows the substrate to breathe, therefore the supporting structure underneath will not be damaged by the presence of moisture and activated salts. When applied in accordance with the instructions outlined in Product Information Sheets, WeatherSkin Roof System produces a tough, monolithic, fungi and mildew resistant solar reflective, UV resistant coating which expands and contracts with the underlying structure. The molecular structure of the components of WeatherSkin Roof Systems are perfectly adjusted to allow them to utilize their tensile strength and elongation properties for maximum, durable and long-lasting protection of roofs in harsh, hot and cold environments. The capability of WeatherSkin Roof System goes far beyond those of traditional roofing systems.
- The white topcoat, performs with an 84+ UV rating. Compared to a dark roof, it can slash air conditioning usage by up to a third.
- The liquid components are environmentally friendly, with minimal VOC’s usage.
- It creates a tough, fungi and mildew resistant, solar reflective and UV resistant roof coating, that moves vertically according to temperature and underlying structure.
- For flat or graded roofs.
- Over PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or PVDF ( polyvinylidene fluoride) roofing membranes.
- The liquid components can be applied directly over asphalt, metal, plywood, polyurethane foam and concrete substrates.
- Light weight.
- Cold applied, no fire hazard.
- Reduces cooling costs and inside temperature.
- Reduces roof surface heat, aging and weathering.
- Reduces rapid roof expansion and contraction.
- Stabilized from UV light, fade resistant.
- Provides a tough, rubbery surface.
- Durable and seamless film resists wind driven rain, sleet, snow, hail, mold, mildew and airborne dirt.
- Allows an airy substrate.
- Excellent elastic properties.
- Withstands extremes in thermal cycling, maintains flexibility through the year.
- Resists aggressive atmospheric conditions; exhaust gases, acid rain, airborne pollutants.
- Inhibits growth of mildew, fungus, moss and algae.
- Good early rain resistance.
- Custom colors available.