Work Safer, Faster and Smarter.
Weatherskin Has Revolutionized The Eco-Coatings Industry
Weatherskin Parkades & High-Traffic Floor Coating
For applications that require fast dry times and turn-around times on jobs, like a retail mall-space or food processing business our Polyaspartic coating is ideal. If the floor you’re coating is going to experience vehicles, fork-lifts, airplanes or other mechanical traffic, you want a coating that is made for it. Weatherskin’s Polyaspartic coating is that floor coating. Our Polyaspartic is designed to endure wash cycles with high pressure hoses, high UV exposure and even aviation fluid spills.
Interior / Exterior Parking Lots
Food & Drug Facilities
CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) certified
Approved by several bodies including CFIA, FDA and several other certifying bodies.
Zero VOC content coatings
Product cures to a 0 VOC level and is stable at 0 for its lifespan.
100% solids – no shrinkage
No fillers and additives allow for the best quality products.
Various finishes available
Choose between flakes, metallics and solid colors plus anti spill additives.
Extreme UV resistance
Coating has a high level of UV protection and is not affected by sunlight tests available.
Ultra high impact & spill resistance
Product can handle oil, anti-freeze and other contaminants.
Wide variety of uses
Everything from garages and homes to parkades, waste-treatment facilities, airport hangers, restaurants and hospitals.
Extreme tolerance to spills and abuse. Food grade and quality, WS102 is produced to the highest quality and protection for health and food protection.
Heavy industry testing
all products are highly tested for several different applications and all testing is available.
Self levelling systems
for difficult locations and flow issues self-leveling options are available.
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
WHEN YOU RELY ON OUTDATED PRODUCTS
Damages & extra costs can occur from:
- Time and money spent re-coating your floors or fixing problem leaks
- Time and money spent trying to maintain your failing floor
- Detection of lime, alumina, and calcium sulfate in your facility
- Loss of low emissions / green product credits & rebates
- Concrete being damaged from general wear and tear because it is not properly protected
WHEN YOU CHOOSE WS107: POLYASPARTIC
Your structure becomes drastically more efficient:
- You gain security in knowing WS107 is top-grade & extremely durable
- You save on future expenses with a coating that far outlives its competition
- You have protection in direct sunlight and harsh weather
- Your floor will survive extreme impact, high traffic and harsh chemical spills
- You’re provided peace of mind with an unmatched warranty & extensive test results
PROBLEMS WITH FLOOR PAINTS
- Acrylic latex or enamel based with short lifespan
- Moisture permeates coating
- Adhesion failures occur very quickly
- Most fail when exposed to UV light, spills and even foot traffic
- Ultra-thin layer for esthetic not protection
PROBLEMS WITH DENSIFIERS
- Doesn’t seal only hardens concrete and reduces porousness
- Leaves concrete still vulnerable
- Surface scratching and staining
- No variety of finishes or colors
- Will require a silicone or other sealant on top
PROBLEMS WITH ENTRY LEVEL EPOXY
- Very pore adhesion and peeling at edges
- Long cure times or no cure achieved at all
- Fish-eyes, scaling, bubbling
- High shrinkage and low abuse tolerance
- Fast delamination, de-coloration and deterioration