WS-M1: Wall Coating
Green Build Projects, Stucco Exteriors, Wood / Vinyl Exteriors, Concrete Block Exteriors, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding, EIFS Exteriors, Fences & Decks, Interior Walls & Ceilings, Doors & Panels, Brick & Mortar Buildings, Pre-Fabricated Structures, and more!
Weatherskin Interior/Exterior Wall Coating
Weatherskin has combined the water-proofing attributes of membranes, the flexibility of rubber, and the finished look of premium elastomeric paint. The finish coating acts just like a skin on your walls and can be tinted to a full spectrum of colors. Texture can also be added to the coating to achieve a stucco-like finish. The wall coating experiences less than 1% fade in exterior applications. The coating is also anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and fungus resistant with zero VOC’s after curing and extremely low VOC’s during application. Designed for blistering sun and harsh winters, our non-toxic wall coating is ideal for any environment, both inside and out.
Membrane Color Chart
Green Built Initiatives
Wood / Vinyl Exteriors
Concrete Block Exteriors
Fences & Decks
Interior Walls & Ceilings
Baseboards & Casings
Doors & Panels
Brick & Mortar Buildings
Additives available for texture / insulation / structure
Silica can be added to create textured surfaces and repair stucco; cork additives for insulation and fiber glass for structural repair.
Water-proof not just resistant
Product has breathable attributes and can expel moisture from a substrate if water is present, but otherwise WSM1 creates a watertight surface that will help with long term protection.
Bonds to virtually all surfaces
Product bonds well to most substrates including stucco, concrete, plywood, OSB, vinyl siding, concrete board, cementitious siding and wood siding.
Less than 1% fade rate yearly on colors
The product will not fade more than 1% of its original color per year.
Membrane that’s 10 times thicker than paint
WSM1 is very thick in appearance and consistency. This allows the product to create heavy protection on all surfaces it’s applied to.
Extreme cold rating / UV resistance
Can handle temperature swings up to 100 degrees Celsius and has an ultra-high UV resistance rating.
This product is low VOC and made with environmentally friendly ingredients, can be used for LEED credits and environment standings.
Product performs at 300% flexability rating and remains flexible for its lifespan.
Mold, mildew and bacteria resistant
has great resistance to all antibodies and can create a very protective barrier from these pathogens.
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
WHEN YOU RELY ON OUTDATED PRODUCTS
Damages & extra costs can occur from:
- Time and money spent re-facing or remediating your building
- Fast occurring problem symptoms like discoloring, fading and cracking
- Costs of replacing mold & moisture affected substrates and fixtures
- Loss of business or lost property sale revenues due to unattractive failing exterior
- Loss of low emissions / green product credits & rebates
WHEN YOU CHOOSE WSM1: ABOVE GRADE
Your structure becomes drastically more efficient:
- You gain security in knowing our system in water proof, seamless & easily maintained
- You save money bringing your former substrate back to life not replacing it
- You save money & time not requiring primer
- You get a deterrent to UV, mold & flame
- You’re provided peace of mind with an unmatched warranty
PROBLEMS WITH MOST PAINTS
- Lack of adhesion
- Quick to fade, flake, blister peeling and scale
- Not as versatile and requires special primers
- Several coats needed to achieve proper coverage
- Not resistant to the effects of mother-nature
PROBLEMS WITH MOST STAINS
- Poor adhesion, flaking and peeling
- Low UV stability due to oil-based chemistry
- Short lifespan; requires multiple re-applications over years
- Over time it is drastically more costly
- The coverage is thin at best
PROBLEMS WITH MOST RUBBER-BASE COATINGS
- Poor, uneven often semi-translucent coverage
- High shrinkage leads to less coverage per gallon / damage to fragile substrates
- UV instability cause failures
- Costly application process
- High VOC / chemical content