Work Safer, Faster and Smarter.
Weatherskin Has Revolutionized The Eco-Coatings Industry
Weatherskin Foundation Coating
A high performance acrylic elastomeric coating formulated for protecting ICF Construction foam foundations, Concrete foundations, Wood and Metal components, and sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam coated oil tanks from physical degradation through weathering and UV radiation. This product is designed for both maximum durability above and below ground.
- Typically applied with a sprayer to form a seamless, protective barrier against leakage, moisture intrusion and UV radiation.
- Withstands substrate movement and accommodates rapid changes in temperature while maintaining protective barrier.
Weatherskin Corporation’s polymer manufacturing team has, since 1989, supplied the oil, manufacturing, building and commercial markets with innovative and durable water-proofing, flooring and roofing solutions. Creating coatings, colorants, tints, and membranes that are formulated to meet or exceed all International standards
- We are consistently testing and perfecting our lines to create specialized versions of our products for different industry uses.
- 10x the thickness of paint, elongation properties unlike any competitor, and an available fire-retardant additive, our self-priming membranes bond to anything and far outlast any other products.
- Our products coat metal tanks that experience 100-degree temperature swings, hail, frost, and blistering sun annually. Enough said.
- Not only do Weatherskin products have less than 1% fade rate annually, it creates a barrier to block harmful radon gasses
Green Built Initiatives
Concrete & ICF Foundations
Footings & Pilings
Fence & Telephone Posts
Cinder Block & Brick Walls
Buried Septic & Water Tanks
Water-proof not just resistant
Will repel water and keep surfaces waterproof for a long lifespan.
Perfect for every substrate
Product coats and protects all substrates including PTW, concrete, foam substrates, ICF, Wood and several more.
Radiation / Radon resistance
Will block and control most levels of radon and off gases.
Rubber-look 10 times thicker than paint
Extremely thick protective layer creating long lasting protection.
Rated for use in high pH compost
Has strong resistance to composting and degradation in underground applications.
Fire resistance available – Rating of 10
Heavy fire protection and rating for burning surfaces.
Smoke rating of 5
Will not create dangerous levels of toxins when exposed to fire.
Coating has a high level of UV protection.
Cold fluid applied down to 5 degrees Celsius or 41 degrees F.
This product has low VOC content and made with environmentally friendly ingredients and can be used for LEED credits.
Product performs at 300% flex rating and is flexible on all surfaces.
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
WHEN YOU RELY ON OUTDATED PRODUCTS
Damages & extra costs can occur from:
- Time and money spent re-waterproofing your structure
- Costs of replacing mold & moisture affected substrates
- Loss of low emissions / green product credits & rebates
- Cost of materials to hide sensitive & unattractive products from sunlight
- Having to buy, stock, transport and dispose of multiple products per build
WHEN YOU CHOOSE WSM2: BELOW GROUND
Your structure becomes drastically more efficient:
- You gain security in knowing our system in water proof
- You save money on time and high rate of product coverage
- You have protection in direct sun and the freedom to add color
- You get a deterrent to radon, pests, bacteria, mildew, mold & flame
- You’re provided peace of mind with an unmatched warranty
VERSUS OTHER MATERIALS
PROBLEMS WITH TAR
- Not actually water-proof only a dampener
- Pulls away from a structure when disturbed
- Extremely messy and highly toxic (high waste)
- Fails when exposed to UV light
- Corrosive and unsuitable for use on foam
PROBLEMS WITH RUBBER
- Peeling and blistering due to improper adhesion
- Shorter lifespan underground
- High VOC & chemical content
- Very Low UV tolerance
- Low coverage due to high shrinkage
PROBLEMS WITH SHEET MEMBRANE
- Often pore adhesion and requires primer
- Difficult and timely to apply
- Seams and edges peel allowing intrusion
- Fast delamination and deterioration