Flat Roofs Of Homes, Garages, Mobile Homes, Trailers, Sheds, Agricultural Buildings, Businesses, Offices, Stores & Shops, Diners, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Franchises, Office Buildings, Skyscrapers, Airports, Manufacturing & Processing Facilities, Malls, Industrial Buildings and many more!
Get The Gravel Off And Waterproof It!
Weatherskin Flat Roof Coating
Our 5-layer flat roofing system is unparalleled in durability and longevity. This versatile, seamless system incorporates a high tensile fabric layer that acts as a blanket over your entire roof and parapet walls. The system incorporates tough to seal terminations, mechanical and other extrusions with ease. It also eliminates the need to tear off failing RBM’s(Reinforced Bitumen Membranes), EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride), GRP (Glass-Reinforced Plastic), metal panels and asphalt by applying straight over-top of the failed roof system. This is a massive cost saving advantage. The Weatherskin roof also reflects ultra-violet light and cuts down the energy costs of a building over its lifespan. The roof is rated for over 140 freeze/thaw cycles per year, meaning it will outlive other roof systems virtually anywhere on the planet.
84+ UV rating and extreme cold rating
Designed for the harshest climates in North America, Weatherskin is protecting flat roofs from Canadian winters to Nevada summers.
Can be applied over any existing roof substrate
Our unique system creates a blanket over your current roof and acts much like a pool liner would. The chemistry is designed to achieve maximum adhesion to all common roof materials.
The completely membrane liner is extremely low in weight. If your planning to remove old materials or gravel from the roof you’re also removing literal tons of stress on your roof.
Cold applied, no fire hazard
You don’t have to worry about tradespeople using torches to apply your roof. Massive amounts of fires are caused from single sparks finding their way inside a roof during these applications.
Durable and tough
Weatherskin holds up to abuse like no other material. Because of its ability to remain flexible it takes a lot of force to cause a tear.
Custom colors available
If you are looking to have a unique design or logo, or just trying to match your companies color branding, Weatherskin offers a color selection for these custom applications.
UV and solar reflective
WSM6 in white, is both UV and solar reflective so our clients save dollars on their cooling bills in hotter months. It also saves property manager clients from complaints by upper floor tenants.
Safe to use and zero waste
For installers this is huge. WSM6 is classified as a green, non-toxic, non-hazardous material. No more sticky tar, horrid fumes, or harsh hot applied rubber. Re-use the containers as well!
Seams are where problems occur in other roofs. We don’t want them. They lift, they buckle, they lose adhesion. Ever seam is a potential fail point on a roof no matter the material.
The Weatherskin team provides clients a 15-year product warranty. This warranty can be pro-rated when combined with the Weatherskin 5-year service warranty offered by select installers.
WSM6 outlasts the competition
Just ask the clients who used our roofing chemistry in its earliest stages back in 1990-1996. None of them have requested us to come re-coat their roofs, because none of them have roof issues.
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
WEATHERSKIN’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
WHEN YOU RELY ON OUTDATED PRODUCTS
Damages & extra costs can occur from:
- Time and money spent re-roofing
- Costs of replacing mold & moisture affected substrates and fixtures
- Tenants evacuating due to mold / or flooding
- Loss of business due to facility shut-downs or personal / business property damages
- Loss of low emissions / green product credits & rebates
WHEN YOU CHOOSE WSM6: FLAT ROOF
Your structure becomes drastically more efficient:
- You gain security in knowing our system in water proof and seamless
- You save money on time and ease of application without re-roofing
- You have UV / heat reflection and cooling costs are drastically reduced
- You get a deterrent to UV, mold & flame
- You’re provided peace of mind with an unmatched warranty
PROBLEMS WITH PVC, TPO & EPDM
- Often lots of seams and penetrations at risk to fail
- Very expensive
- Trapped pooling water & insulation damage from condensation
- Water absorption when foam is incorporated
- Prone to shattering, puncture & shrinkage
PROBLEMS WITH TAR & GRAVEL (BUR)
- High structural stress – extremely heavy
- High VOC & chemical content
- Timely with lots of hidden costs
- New applications only – can’t be applied over existing materials
- Extremely hard to repair
PROBLEMS WITH SBS & PEEL N’ STICK
- Often pore adhesion and requires primer
- Fast to fail, lowest lifespan, hard to repair
- No solar reflectivity
- Seams and edges peel allowing intrusion
- Fast delamination and deterioration